Do you like feeding some chickens in a beautiful garden? With Chickens Mod, you will learn how to feed chickens, which achieve the best results. In this mod, chickens will lay eggs and you will collect the eggs everyday. Sometimes, chickens drop feather and you can throw eggs. That’s very normal. Surprisingly, chickens can lay gunpowder, bonemeal and snowballs. That’s so amazing that the gunpower or bonemeal is made by iron, gold or diamond. Just try it!
- Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken?
- Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken
- Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more!
- Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect ;]
- Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse ;]
- Progressive breeding and laying system
- Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today!
- Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops?
- Mod chickens are less noisy
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.