Mo’Creatures Mod adds more than 58 new animal and monster mobs to Minecraft, as well as the ability to tame and ride some.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds over 58 new mobs to Minecraft, with both realistic, humanoid, and fantasized creatures, such as the majestic pegasus and fairy horse, and even venomous dragon-like drakes. Some mobs may throw blocks at you, or destroy them. Others may hunt you down on sight, and can even run at your own pace. All these mobs spawn naturally in the Overworld and the Nether, and a few can be found in the Wyvern Lair dimension.
- The spawn eggs are located in the Creative mode menu. Default press “E” and find the “MoCreatures” tab.
- Many mobs will either attack the player or fight amongst each other, whereas others can fly or even dig under blocks.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds several new blocks to Minecraft. Most of these blocks generate in the Wyvern Lair dimension. The Ogre Lair blocks are unused and are only found in the Creative menu.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds one dimension to Minecraft, that being the Wyvern Lair. This dimension, as the name suggests, is home to wyverns, bunnies and snakes. The other dimension, the Ogre Lair, is still in development. When released, it will become home to ogres and three ogre princes.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds a variety of items to Minecraft. Most of these items are either obtained as drops from mobs when they are killed, or are made by the player.
- Some items can be useful for crafting armor and various weapons. Other items include the teleport staff, which can be used to teleport you to any desired location, the wyvern portal staff can take you to another dimension, amulets can store your tamed pets, and the builder hammer can help you with building.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds different types of armor that can worn by the player to provide extra protection. Scorpion armor, for example, can give you special benefits when worn such as mild regeneration or being able to breath underwater.
- Despite horse armor being a vanilla Minecraft item, it is listed here since horses and wyverns can wear it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Custom Mob Spawner Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.