Woot is alternative solution to the traditional mob farm in Minecraft. Instead of spawning mobs and creating some method to kill them and then collecting their loot, you can now create a mob factory. The big advantage is that is doesn’t spawn any mobs …
The basic idea is that you create the factory structure, then supply it with enough RF/tick to generate the mobs. You also provide an inventory for the factory to put all your lovely loot into.
You can also apply upgrades to the factory.
Each upgrade has three tiers
- Looting upgrade applies looting to the kills
- XP upgrade creates XP shards
- Mass upgrade generates more mobs
- Rate upgrade generates mobs more frequently
- Decapitate upgrade generate mob heads