Sometimes, regular chests are just too small, this mod allows you to create multiblock chests of any size.
Your structure must be cubic, each side must have an equal length. The minimum size of the structure is two blocks.
The structure must be made up of Chest Wall’s, exactly one Colossal Chest Core block must be present in the structure.
Once your structure is valid, the multiblock will be formed visually.
You must only build the actual walls of the structure, leave the inside of the structure hollow.
You can attach hoppers and pipes to the chest at the position of the Colossal Chest Core block.
Obviously, you can also open a gui to manage the inventory of the chest yourself.
If you have enough with wooden chests, these metal variants can be disabled easily.
If you are having trouble with your chest not forming, you can right-click with an empty hand on the incomplete structure to see why it won’t form.
And finally, the most colossal chest of ’em all! (Crafted with a Chest Wall and a Wood Plank)
To build these chests, you will need multiple Chest Wall blocks and exactly one Colossal Chest Core block.
How to install:
- Download and install Cyclops Core.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Colossal Chests Mod :