This mod transfers the basic functionality of the Camera Studio Mod to Minecraft 1.8. This mod is addressed to anyone who wants to make a video in-game and have an in depth control over the camera displacement. It allows you to create a path that the player will automatically follow, control what the player sees along this path, and set up the player’s precise speed through a global timing for his traveling, all this through commands.
- Recording Timelapses
- Cinematic Movies
- Smooth Camera Paths
This mod will not allow you to cheat in any way. If you want to use this mod on a server, you’ll have to be in Gamemode 1 and have the permissions to use the /tp command ? otherwise the server might kick you.
How to use:
The following commands are added by the PixelCam Mod:
- /cam p – adds a waypoint at the current position and head rotation. (Shortcut: ‘p’)
- /cam start – travels the path in the given time. Example: /cam start 1m20s
- /cam stop – interrupts travelling.
- /cam goto – teleports to the specified waypoint.
- /cam clear – removes all waypoints.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of PixelCam Mod :