Pixelmon Mod is the perfect mod for all Minecraft players that are fans of the popular game Pokémon. This mod adds nearly 510 of the cute critters to the game. It is fully configurable and has a lot of cool features like a functioning pokedex, a 3D pokeball and capture animation, a fossil machine for reviving fossils found around the world and much, much more! Pixelmon Mod also have a comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks, including status effects and stats modifiers. While many mods which add content to the game are known to interfere with other mods functioning correctly, this mod makes no change to any base files, which means it works well with the vast majority of other mods and can be used right alongside some of the most popular Minecraft add-ons available today.
Pixelmon is a mod that returns to the fray with a large increase in the number of species of Pokemon that will be added to the generation of your worlds of Minecraft. Currently you will be able to find up to 510+ pokemons. Incredible. It is the perfect mod for Minecraft if players really want to change their gameplay experience. This is no resource pack offering a facelift and standard Minecraft besides: this is like a whole new game. There is a complete features list below following screenshots.
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.