Blockbuster Mod is a Minecraft mod which lets you create simple Minecraft machinimas in single player, without having to recruit and organize a crowd of body actors and cameras. Recording is based and rewritten from scratch on recording code from Mocap mod by EchebKeso.
Blockbuster mod provides you with lots of features to make cool machinimas:
- Actors and player recording – the most important feature, as you won’t be able to create a machinimas without it. With Blockbuster mod you can record yourself doing things and then playback it using an actor. Recording code has some limitations on which actions it can record.
- Director blocks – one actor is good, a crowd of them is better. Blockbuster mod provides you with a mechanism called director block which manages playback of registered actors. It has also outlets for redstone contraptions, making it easy attaching some custom commands or redstone logic on start or the end of the scene playback.
- Camera support – camera is how you present your machinima. Blockbuster mod has a support for different camera features starting from simple idle camera to complex camera moves like paths (with FOV animation), following and looking at the actor.
- Custom models – recording only player-like entities isn’t very fun. Blockbuster mod has support for custom models created in McME model editor (link above). Unleash your creativity with custom models!
- Minema compatability – thanks to frame-based player recording and cameras, you can convert your in-game machinimas to high-quality video output.
Blockbuster Mod Wiki Page:
This playlist shows how to use the mod features. Every update comes with a change log video which show out new features.
There’s also a machinima tutorial with Blockbuster mod:
How to install Blockbuster Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Blockbuster mod should be installed and will appear in Minecraft’s mods menu..
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Blockbuster Mod :