Are you sick tired of searching for resources and mining? TreeOres Mod is for you!
To craft saplings, you need to use ore blocks and sapling, like down below (You can use any sapling. Gold sapling = Gold blocks etc):
XP trees have different recipe:
Next you need to craft Transformers. There are 3 types of Transformers: Normal, Nether and Reinforced
Next you need to craft Logs. To craft them, you need to use chops, which are gathered by chopping down tree:
To get the final resources from logs, you need to use Transformers. Surround them with logs. Ore which spawn in nether: Quartz and Glowstone needs Nether Transformer, Obsidian needs Reinforced Transformer and everything else needs Normal one. Transformers does not get destroyed. You can also craft less than 8 resources:
7 logs – 7 diamonds, 6-6, 5-5, 4-4, 3-3, 2-2, 1-1.
If you want to spawn bosses, first you need their Spawners. To make Spawners, first you need Spawner Frame. Spawner Frame itself needs parts of Spawners, to get those parts, you need to kill withers. 1 Kill gets you one part.
After getting Spawner Frame, craft it with logs:
You can also craft special ppples, just use the right kind of logs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.