Not a shed of chickens. This mod is about chickens shedding their feathers.
This is a simple single-class mod that makes it so that chickens will shed a feather now and then. It also makes it so that upon death, they are guaranteed to drop at least one feather. Lastly, baby chickens will now also drop a single feather upon death
The other uses besides not being required to kill chickens may be lost on you, so this is a list of things you can use the feathers for:
- Book and Quill
- Fireworks (Burst Effect)
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- Drag and drop the ChickenShed .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip