Compacted Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
Feeling heavy carrying around so many blocks you don’t know what to use for? Even if you know what they are used for, having to carry them around or store them in large quantities definitely is a big burden and a problem. What if, there are things you really need to store in your chest but there’s simply not enough room for them? Well, don’t worry anymore! The Compacted Blocks Mod Version 0.7 will solve that problem perfectly! With the latest Compacted Blocks Mod, you will be able to compact some common types of blocks so that you won’t have to worry about them eating up so much space.
Blocks that can be compacted with Compacted Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
5.Mossy Cobble Block
Compacted Blocks Mod Version 0.7 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- The Compacted Blocks Mod is now updated for Minecraft version 1.3.1.
- The texture of gravel has been slightly changed.
For more convenience, install and try the Compacted Blocks Mod right now! You are going to feel much lighter and easier!
How to install the Compacted Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download the mod file.
- Install ModLoader.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open .minecraft folder and the bin folder inside it.
- Open up your minecraft.jar.
- Extract the downloaded mod file.
- Move all the contents into your jar.
- Delete META-INF.