Goblins! is a single-player mod for Minecraft ,which adds Goblins and their Villages to your world! Those little buggers don’t like you at all and are willing to kill you! So get your weapons ready, because someone has to exterminate them!
In addition, goblin villages are filled with great treasures and totems! Collected Totems can crafted into magical powders, which can be used to craft many nice items (magical weapons and awesome utilities!). Villages are often located in swamps, look there for them!
New Items: Magical powders and arrows, goblin meat, shurikens and more!
TOTEMS!!!(Craft them into powders!)
Now with Mines and Wolf pens!
Goblin: Your standard goblin. No real threat by himself, but terrible in a large group. Also, he is the fastest of the goblins!
Goblin Warrior: This one has armour. Not good armour, but good enough to protect it from extra blow. Slower than a normal goblin but stronger and tougher.
Goblin Ranger: Give a normal goblin a bow and you get this lad.
Goblin Bomber: No goblin knows how many bombs are in his bag (A lot). However, he will not hesitate to use them against you. Pretty slow ( he has a bag full of bombs!).
Goblin Rider: He rides direwolves. Not much more than that.
Goblin Miner: Works in the mines. Sometimes these buggers get lost in caves, so watch out!
Goblin Lord: This one eats obsidian for breakfast, lunch and supper. He is tough, agile and strong. He is also the leader.
Goblin Mage: Not as tough as the goblin lord, but he can throw lighning at you. So I guess it evens out?
Also, there are 2 secret goblins! They are rare and very hard to kill. Good luck finding them (you probably won’t).
- Craft them into magical powders!
- Works like a normal bow, but you can change the arrow you want to fire by right clicking the ground!The bow will only change color if the arrow is present in your inventory. If no arrows are present, it will just go back to default (Normal arrows).
- Lightning:If am enemy gets hit with a lightning arrow, they will be struck by lightning! However, if the arrow misses, nothing will happen.
- Nature: Grows trees on grass and cacti on sand.
- Explosive: Explodes on contact with ground or an enemy.Force: Lauches enemies a long distance.
- Scepter of Life: Acts like bonemeal, just it has 50 uses!
- Arcane staff: Allows you to shoot an arcane bolt (has a small cooldown and 40 uses) !
- Lightning Staff: Allows you to shoot orbs of light, which create a lighning at the point it hits (it must hit a block, it won’t make a lighning if it hits a mob. Medium cooldown and has 30 uses)
- Teleportation staff: Teleports you to a ranodm area near you (50 uses and tiny cooldown).
- Fire Blade: Sets enemies on fire!
- Shuriken: A throwable arrow!
- Bombs: Throwable explosives; explode afet a few seconds after being thrown!
- Magic Bow: Lets you shoot Magic arrows!
- Village Spawner- Spawns a village when right-clicked(all villages spawn in the same direction, so it might spawn weirdly, this is still a prototype)
- Enchanted TNT- More powerful TNT.
- Arcane TNT- Even More powerful TNT
Magical Arrows: Like a normal arrow, just replace flint with any powder:
Enchanted TNT: Red Powder over TNT:
Arcane TNT: Enchanted TNT (not normal) and Blue Powder:
Crystal: Two powders of same colour:
Fire Blade: Like a normal sword, just red crystals instead of the blade material:
Arcane Staff: A blue crystal on two sticks:
Scepter of Life: A green crystal on two sticks:
Lightning Staff: Yellow Crystal on two sticks
Teleportation Staff: Add some green to that boring Arcane Staff!
Magic Bow: Standard Bow + Ectoplasm
Bombs: Stone + gunpowder + stone:
Shuriken: A cobble box:
- 1.Install mod API
- 2.Open up Minecraft.jar with win-rar.
- 3.Open up the Goblins.rar.
- 4.Put the contents of the “put into minecraft.jar” into minecraft.jar.
- 5.Put the contents of the “put into resources” into the resources folder.
- 6.Put the contests of the “put into mods folder” into the mods folder.