The PixelArt Mod for Minecraft
It’s a simple mod with 729 new blocks designed for PixelArt. All the blocks have solid colors and without any texture.
The blocks are only available in Creative Mode or through cheats
All the Blocks are named “Plastic #.#.#”, being the # representing the numbers between 0 and 8, or in other words the R.B.G values of the block.
Require: Minecraft Forge
- Open the Start tab,
- Write %appdata% in the “Search programs and file” tab,
- Press “Enter” or click the “roaming” folder that appears,
- Click on the “.minecraft” folder,
- Click on the “bin” folder,
- Right click the “minecraft” file (can appear like “minecraft.jar”),
- Open it with WinRAR,
- Open the “PlastiCraft.zip” file with WinRAR too,
- Copy all the contents of the “PlastiCraft.zip” to “minecraft.jar”,
- Delete the META-INF folder inside the “minecraft.jar”,
- Close it and run the game.
- Open the Magic Launcher,
- Click on “Setup”,
- Click on “Add”,
- Select your download folder and then select “PlastiCraft.zip” file,
- Click on “Open”,
- It can appear the warning “No Mods Found”, just ignore that,
- Be sure themod is below Forge
- Click “Ok” or “Test”.
Picture 1 – A Block made with all the colors available
Picture 2 – All the Shades of Red, Green and Blue Available
Picture 3 – All the shades of Grey Available
Picture 4 – Logo made with PlastiCraft blocks and vanilla blocks
Picture 5 – All the Colors Available in the mod