Do you get bored with the standard items in Minecraft Vanilla? Do you like Steampunk style in the vein of games like Dishonored or Bioshock? Steamcraft is a huge mod which adds about 40 blocks and 70 items into the game in a Victorian Steampunk theme! The new blocks include Bornite for copper and electronics, Brimstone for gunpowder and fuel, Phosphate Ore for torches and as fuel, Quartz as a replacement for Redstone in recipes, Uranite for a nuclear reactor and the extremely rare and nearly indestructible Volucite. Many items you can craft include tools like a chainsaw, drill and even a Flintlock pistol, and new armor sets and weapons and of course much more. There is an incredible wealth of new items that SteamCraft adds to Minecraft and there is far too much to go over right now. Its one of the larger mods for Minecraft available and very worth adding to your collection!
Please find the recipe here
If you love the Steampunk style and want a plethora of new content, this mod is definitely for you!
SteamCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.2 Main Features
- Incredible amount of new items
- Electricity system
- Steampunk style
- New crafting recipes and furnaces
SteamCraft for Minecraft 1.4.2 Version SC0.2 Changelog
- Fixed furnace on SMP
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.2
How to Install SteamCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Download and install Forge
- Run Minecraft in order to create the new Mods folder
- In the start menu, type %appdata% and locate .minecraft and Mods
- Download and place the SteamCraft download into the Mods folder and run Minecraft