TerraFirmaCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
Greetings player! Before I start, I’d like to ask you whether or not have you had a doubt about Minecraft’s “survival mode”, as per how easy it is? Especially at the start. All you had to do was punch some trees to get wood and dig a hole to survive. Well if you’re a person who loves challenges, this mod would be a good one for you. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the TerraFirmaCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5. (developed by Bioxx) This mod, initially, attempted to make Minecraft a more realistic place terrain wise but then it wasn’t enough as he thinks that the resources are far too easy to obtain. Now, how does he change that? By creating this mod.
The TerraFirma mod adds more ores to the game with complicated names. At the start of the game, features that Bioxx had put in, makes it much harder to obtain resources and tools. For instance, you now cannot punch trees to get wood. First you’ll have to break leaves to obtain sticks, and find flints that spawn on the ground to make your first tool juuuust to get wood which wears out really quick. That’s just the beginning, if you’re interested do the rest of the research as it cannot simply be put onto one page. I apologize for that. Let’s go ahead with the mod!
TerraFirmaCraft Mod Beta Build 69 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Tons of changes and fixes
How to install TerraFirmaCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.4.5" href="http://minecraftspace.com/minecraft-mods/minecraft-forge-download//">Minecraft Forge and Player API
- Download TFC Core, TFC Game, TFC Textures and Guava (all provided at link below)
- Run %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Place the contents of TFC Core and TFC Textures into minecraft.jar
- Place TFC Game.zip and Guava.jar into /.minecraft/mods folder
- Have fun!