- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Tested and working withUniversal, should work with latest in theory.
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%\.minecraft\config
- Full Tropicraft compatibility, this zip will be the same zip used in tropicraft, detects tropicraft and changes default configs if not already there
- Lots of multi dimensional support updates, only targets overworld and tropirealm for weather processing for now
- Fixed sirens crashing server
- Fixed tornadoes always spawning at end of regular rainstorms
- Random polish