How to Install PaintBall Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Realm of Idnaya Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Realm of Idnaya Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and you are ready to play!