have you ever been on the point, that you loved Minecraft and it’s textures, but you didn’t feel like they were real, or good enough? Then you still wanted to keep faithful to original Minecraft looks. It was very hard to find a texture pack like that, so you stayed unsatisfied.
Here is a solution to all your problems. The Better Than Default Texture Pack is very unique, as it takes the default Minecraft look and enhances it to look better. Richer colors are used, un wanted textures like dots in the wooden planks are removed. The overall appearance of lava and water is made to look better. Basically the textures don’t change the whole look of the game, it is still the original Minecraft, but a little bit better Something worth having. Staying dedicated while enhancing textures is something difficult to achieve, but this artist had just managed to do this which is phenomenal and fantastic. One of the most wonderful texture packs up to this day
The Better Than Default Texture Pack Main Features
A lot of enhanced textures such as: lava, water, GUI, wood, portal animations and many blocks, the sun and the moon, the amazing artworks ad many more.
Custom colors and an HD font has been added to the game, the atmoesphere has been altered changing the sky and the biomes. Glass blocks have been also re-designed.
How to Install The Better Than Default Texture Pack
- Download and Install the Latest version of McPatcher
- make sure any previous versions are deleted.
- when running McPatcher check all selections
- download the texture pack file
- locate the minecraft. folder which is located in AppData/Roaming/minecraft.
- Open the texture packs folder and copy the .zip file into here
- close the folders and run Minecraft
- In the options menu, click on texture packs and select the desired texture pack.
- Enjoy playing!!