Hi Minecrafters! I’m quite sure all of you know what a Texture Pack is don’t you? One of the many things that make people get addicted to Minecraft and also never get bored of it is the variety of Texture Packs that will totally change the way you see the same world you’ve created. Don’t confuse yourself though, Mods and Texture Packs are not the same. So what I’ve got for you today is one of the most popular Texture Packs around, besides Texture Packs like DokuCraft, JohnSmith, and Sphax, it is called the Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack. All of your surrounding whether it is a mob,house,biomes,tress, or even yourself changes into creepy realistic textures. The resolution of the Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack is 64x so make sure your processing power is capable of handling it, you should know that the default is only 16x. These are some pictures of what it looks like: Thanks Misa for this awesome texture pack.
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack Version 4.3.1 Changelogs
- New repair interface textures
- New Beam textures
- New Animated textures to the beacon emitter
- Added new Paintings
- New shading to panes
- New expended trade icons to the trading GUI
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
- Download Misa’s Realistic
- Save the Pack’s zip file in Minecraft “Texturepacks” folder (don’t extract)
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Run “MCPatcher HD” then click patch, close it when its done
- Run Minecraft then go to Mods and Texture Packs and select Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
Misa’s Realistic Screenshots
Had to post an image of the enderdragon. Keep in mind it looks better when fully animated.
Image borrowed from Kaz’s post until I get a chance to get some screen-shots of my own made.