Resourcepack Template for Minecraft 1.6.1
If you want to know how to create your own resource pack from scratch then follow these steps:
- 1) Go to your .minecraft folder
- 2) Go to versions and then 1.6.1
- 3) Open up 1.6.1.jar with a file editor such as 7-zip or WinRar
- 4) Copy the assets folder into your resourcepack file
- 5) Copy the pack.png into your resourcepack file
- 6) IMPORTANT COPY THE PACK.MCMETA INTO YOUR RESOURCEPACK FILE
- 7) Edit the pack.mcmeta with notepad to change the texturepack name
- 8) Edit files
- 9) Place the resourcepack into the resoucepack folder in the .minecraft file
- 10) Enjoy!
Hope that you will have fun with all the new features in the resource pack.