Finally it’s here! the christmas texturepack. 2013 editon is now up to date! the resourcepack makes the game look wintery and adds many christmas thingies. it is very true to the original miencraft textures, so that even though it is chrismas themed it still feels like minecraft.
ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
How to Install Christmas Texturepack 2013 for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!