About Day One Resource Pack
Day One brings a darker, more rugged, and slightly futuristic feel to Minecraft. Start off in the wilderness, and build up from simple scraped-together stone tools and wooden houses to highly refined diamond weaponry and advanced compunds bristling with redstone tech!
Day One’s setting is somewhat similar to near-future dystopian themes such as the Hunger Games, in the sense that the advanced technologies of the future exist, but are rarely aquired or seen in a world predominantly ruled by nature.
How to Install Day One Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!