PixelCraft is an HD (512×512) texturepack that is very detailed. This pack can run smoothly on the slowest comuters, if at low minecraft settings. New fiinal versions of this pack will be made. a new, smoother i.e. less HD pack will be coming soon as well.
How to Install PixelCraft HD Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!