About Dokucraft: Dwarven Pack
Whilst Dokucraft Light is your basic fantasy RPG pack, Dokucraft Dwarven is heavily influenced by Dwarven and Celtic designs. This pack also has many flavor elements (such as the mushroom stew being renamed & retextured as a “Mug of Ale”).
How to install Dokucraft: Dwarven Resource Pack
You can run this pack on Vanilla Minecraft, but we heavily suggest that you use MCPatcher to get the full effect. MCPatcher allows the use of Custom Day/Night Skies, Connected Textures, Biome Specific blocks and mobs, etc…
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!