Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main player class
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “aym” or
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “ih” or
- the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
For installation instructions:
- make sure you download the right file:
- Client for client side mods that require Player API client
- Server for server side mods that require Player API server
- Bukkit for bukkit mods that require Player API bukkit
- read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API server is compatible with Minecraft Forge server, just install Player API server after Minecraft Forge server.
for Minecraft 1.4.4
for Minecraft 1.4.5
for Minecraft 1.4.6