The Undertale Mod is a really awesome mod that adds tons of Undertale characters into your Minecraft game. Not only that, but it comes with it’s own custom map for you to play through. This mod adds Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Mettaton EX, Toriel, Napstablook, Temmie, and of course, Flowey to your Minecraft. Embrace the Genocide route and kill them for awesome items and weapons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.