YUNoMakeGoodMap Mod is a mod which is responsible for Skyblock generation, making you spawn on a single bedrock block. To enable regular world generation, this mod must be disabled.
Ever played a SkyBlock map, and had some cheeky person come along and reach the edge of the void and dry land? Well this mod fixes that, by generating the world itself completely void. You can select your starting structure and off you go. This is not to useful by yourself but if you have something like Ex Nihilo you can create whatever you want.
When installed, it will force all worlds generated to be void, apart from the bedrock that the player spawns on. It will even force The End and The Nether to be void worlds.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.