Passthrough Signs Mod is a simple mod that right-clicking on a wall sign, interacts with the block it’s attached to. Example: Right-clicking on a sign attached to a chest will open the chest. It now works for banners, item frames & paintings (Configurable, off by default).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.