Spartan Weaponry Mod adds a variety of swords, polearms, blunt and ranged weapons to the game. Most of these weapons can be made from the four vanilla tool materials, and each type of weapon has different properties that help with combat in certain situations, such as extended reach, damage bonuses, etc. This is a mod which is designed to be a spritiual successor of sorts to old school mods such as Balkon’s Weapons Mod.
- Bladed Weapons: Dagger, Longsword, Greatsword, Katana, Saber & Rapier.
- Blunt Weapons: Club, Hammer, Warhammer & Caestus (Greek-Roman leather knuckles).
- Polearm Weapons: Spear, Halberd, Pike & Lance.
- Ranged Weapons: Longbow, Crossbow, Throwing Knife, Throwing Axe & Javelin.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.