The Spotlight Mod adds a block similar to the beacon but with only a aesthetic purpose and with a lot of customizable features.
The item used to store configurations:
How to use:
- Right click on the block, and click on the bottom right button to show the integrated help.
- To enable the block, a redstone signal is requiered by default.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.