Magneticraft Mod is a mod for those looking for more realistic approach to machines and factories. This mod introduces two types of energy: Electricity and Heat, as well as many machines producing them, converting them into each other and using them for things such as mining, ore processing or oil processing. Electricity and Heat can be produced by different sources, including wind, solid fuel, oil, solar panels and others. Electricity can also be generated from Thermal Expansion RF, RailCraft Charge or IndustrialCraft2 EU and can be converted into RF.
- Early game ore doubling.
- Custom Energy system.
- Auto-breeding system.
- Electric furnace.
- Multiblocks (Steam engine, Solar panel, shelving unit).
- Conveyor belts and inserters.
- CraftTweaker support.
- JEI support.
- And much more.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.