Placeable Items Mod you to place items to decorate your home, granary, artist gallery, stable, and many more. All it adds is purely for aesthetics and your viewing pleasure. It is not meant to be used in any other way.
- Rotation system – the block faces the player when placed
- Fully multiplayer compatible
List of currently placeable items:
- Iron and gold ingots (right click to take ingots, shift right click to stack)
- Snowballs (gets squished if stepped on)
- Dye bowls (crafted using a bowl and a dye of any color in a crafting table)
- Saddle, using a saddle stand
- Horse armor, using a horse armor stand
- Ender eyes
- Ender pearls
- Different food (hold right-click on the block to eat)
- Melon slices
- Pumpkin Pies
- Raw fish
- Raw chicken
- Cooked fish
- Buckets (empty, with water or with lava)
- Gunpowder (explodes when lighten up using a flint and steel)
- Chicken eggs
- Nether and regular bricks
- All music disks
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.