IronMan Mod creates your own IronMan suit by putting together armor parts. The mod also allows you to add your suits by creating JSON files in config/ironmansuits//.json
- Making suits with the Suit Constructor.
- Adding suits with JSON.
- Repulsor Shots.
- “Parking” your suit.
Particle Accelerator Setup:
- To get your IronMan suit, use a Suit Constructor and put the parts you want in it.
- By clicking on “Construct” your new suit will appear.
- To actually equip it, you have to wear the Sensor Suit.
- Then you can rightclick it and you wear the suit.
CoFH Core (Only for Minecraft 1.7.10)
Ender IO Mod (Only for Minecraft 1.7.10)
Thermal Expansion Mod (Only for Minecraft 1.7.10)
CodeChickenLib (Only for Minecraft 1.12+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.