Did you ever notice how underused the Jukebox is? Have you ever wished for a better jukebox, that could be activated by redstone? Your wishes just came true.
This mod adds a new redstone activated jukebox to the game. The redstone jukebox can hold up to 8 records and have multiple play configurations.
- New block: Redstone Jukebox – holds up to 8 records
- New item: Blank record – used to trade records with villagers
- New game mechanic: Record trading – right-click a villager with a blank record in hand and it will open a special trading GUI. NOTE: Not all villagers can buy/sell records, but most do
- Redstone jukebox play modes: Play once or Loop
- Redstone jukebox play order: Sequence or Shuffled
- Redstone jukebox outputs redstone signal to comparators, signal strength indicates current active slot
- Noteblocks around the redstone jukebox can be used to amplify the sound range – up to 16 noteblocks that makes the music reach extra 128 blocks
- Many parameters of this mod can be configured in-game, on the mod options
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.