The Resident Evil Mod brings brand new features to Minecraft from CAPCOM’s game franchise RESIDENT EVIL. This includes new items, armor and brand new frightening mobs to bring back those haunting memories of playing Resident Evil. This mod is great for Resident Evil fans and map makers or even people looking for a mod with new creepy mobs.
- Nemesis mob
- Yawn mob
- Classic Zombie mob
- Lisa Trevor mob
- Chief Mendez mob
- Lickers mob
- Garrador mob
- Jack Krauser mob
- Dr.Salvador mob
- Zombie Dogs mob
- William Birkin mob
- Combat knife
- Chainsaw Engine
- Steel Ore
- Steel -Ruby Ore
- Herb seeds and herb crop
- Herb combinations
- R.P.D Armor
- Wesker Armor (This nearly indestructible armor can only be obtained by killing Wesker himself)
- Wesker armor gives special abilities
- Albert Wesker Mob (Rare and very strong )
- Ganado mobs (Don Jose, Done Esteban and Maria) more to come and these evil villagers can open and close wooden doors
- Kitchen Knife
- S.T.A.R.S Armor
- 3D Items
- Leon Armor
For those who are confused about this how Lisa looks: If you look at the front of the mob you will see a slight skeleton head THAT is Lisa, the over creepy faces on the mob are faces of people Lisa has cut of and stitched together making a multi-faced head mask for herself and for the record the grey block where her hands are is a rock slab ( used as handcuffs ) This model was really hard t make but.. Enjoy!
Green Herb (Fills hunger bar)
Yellow Herb (Fills half of the hunger bar)
Red Herb (Fills hunger bar by 2 1/2%)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
add for forge 1.8.0 please 🙁