Trapcraft Mod adds a variety of tools for creating traps so that you can defend yourself without necessarily going into battle. You can make devious traps to get them annoying and attack mobs. It adds an array of items that do things like, lure targets, push them, suck there items into a chest, make them fall onto spikes and more!
This mod was original developed by Stewiecraft and current updated by ProPercivalalb.
- Taunts all monsters within aggro radius and line of sight to attack it.
- Has 20 health and drops the vanilla human head on death.
Note: Due to their insatiable hunger for human flesh, zombies are not tricked by the dummy.
Lights on fire when powered. The distance the fire is placed can be upgraded using an Igniter range module.
Igniter range module
To upgrade an igniter right click on an igniter and it will open this interface…
Then place the number of blocks you want the igniter to be able to reach in the slots to the right.
- Triggered upon contact with any non-player creature.
- Triggered traps can be activated to reset them.
- Holds the prey in place while they periodically bleed out.
- Bears not included. Use at own risk.
Pulls nearby items towards itself and automatically deposits any item that makes contact.
Useful for collecting loot from traps.
Unsuspecting prey don’t want to walk into your traps? Push them in.
Also can push items at speed and can push falling sand. Needs a redstone signal to work!
Deal damage to any entity that comes in contact with it.
Does not affect items.
- Breaks when walked on.
- Useful for covering pitfalls and spikes.
- Blends to colour of grass on a per biome basis.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
allah belanı versin