The other name for Enderstorage mod is the quiddity mod made by the creator called “ecu”. EnderStorage is a mod that offers you the ability to store your items easily. You can now store anywhere and everywhere you can deposit. All Enderstorage makes use of the magic color codes to share there inventories (this could be used across dimensions). There are 2 types of storages, the Enderchest and the Enderpouch. EnderChests are stationary type of Enderstorage, you use dye on the wool pads which is on top of the chests to trigger the color code. You can craft the Enderchest with three dyes to change the color code too. Enderchests are basicaly chests for the purpose of blocks that can transport chests items. The Enderchest is a very usful ways of transporting items far away. Enderpouches are the same with Enderchests, they are just “transportable”. you ca nuse an Enderpouch ton any Enderchests to change the pouch color code to match the chest you used on. The pouch will access the store room of that chest you used on.
Recipes can be found in the screenshot section !
EnderStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Item transportation
- New items added
- Enderpouch and Enderchests
- Source code: https://adf.ly/4d2J5
EnderStorage Mod Version 1.1.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Fixed Chests where it won’t work with BC pipes and RP transposers.
- changed a few files name from EnderChest to EnderStorage.
How to Install EnderStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- You’d need these mods: Modloader, Forge, CodeChickenCore for EnderStorage Mod to work.
- You instal the Modloader and Forge inside the “minecraft.jar”
- Install the codechickencore
- Download the mod for client
- Put the mod zip into the “mods” folder