Ok, you know those times where you want a challenge in Minecraft but you just have a full chest of every mineral, even diamonds. Well, this mod will enable you to have that challenge.
Basically, what this mod does is it adds thirty-four new metals to the game depending on which pack/s you choose to install. The packs that you can choose from are these:
- Metallurgy Core 18.104.22.168b (Required to play Metallurgy!)
- Metallurgy Base Metals 22.214.171.124b
- Metallurgy Precious Metals 126.96.36.199b
- Metallurgy Nether Metals 188.8.131.52b
- Metallurgy Fantasy Metals 184.108.40.206b
- Metallurgy Ender Metals 220.127.116.11b
- Metallurgy Utility Ores 18.104.22.168b
If you have ever played Tekkit or Technic, you will know a lot of these ores and materials as some of them are included in both mods. Some of these specific minerals are: Copper, tin, silver and brass. Most of the new minerals attached can be made into weapons, armour, and tools.
There are also new methods of smelting: Nether Metals adds Smelters, these special furnaces are crafted using 8 metal bars in addition to the previous tier of Smelter (starting at Stone Furnace). These Smelters can store lava. Simply right click with a bucket on lava on them to dump it in them; they then use this lava storage tank to smelt your metals at a very fast rate. Each tier of Smelter gets a faster and a larger storage tank.
One of the other cool things is that there are now nether ores!
these metals are Ignatius, Shadow Iron, Lemurite, Shadow Steel, Midasium, Vyroxeres, Ceruclase, Adluorite, Inolashite, Kalendrite, Amordrine, Vulcanite, and Sanguinite.
These metals vary in strength from midrange overworld metals to post-Diamond and are only obtainable in the Nether. Some Nether metals come with alternate uses (Ignatius/Vulcanite can be used for fuel for example). Nether Metals also comes with a new furnace called a Smelter that’s powered specifically by lava.
Metallurgy Mod Version 22.214.171.124b for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelog
- Buckets into a smelter works again
- Coin IDs fixed
- Abstracter ID’s no longer hardcoded
- IC2 API issues fixed
How to install Metallurgy Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the mod
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Open up your %appdata%
- Go into the .bin
- Go into your Minecraft.jar
- Drag all the files into Minecraft. Jar
- Delete META INF