Well Well Well, how about an awesome Mod for this afternoon? BTW ? No. Balkon‘s? No. TNT Mod? No. Millenaire? Oh yes! Millenaire Mod is a Mod that you should have heard about it if you are a modder. Because this a very unique Mod! If you have seen humans + mod. I’m very sure you know this Mod. Humans + Mod and Millenaire Mod have something in common. They create NPCs in your single player world You won’t be alone in single player anymore more! But, Humans + Mod is more like a NPC killing Mod and New Weapon, on the other hand, Millenaire are NPCs which you can trade with! Not only trade, they build villages! Build villages on there own, you can even see the process.
Thanks to the developer of this mod (Kinniken). That is what makes it fun! The NPC never stops, they never will stop
You can not just only trade. Millenaire Mod enables you to raise your reputation! The more reputation you have the more things you can unlock! Like buy and vacant places. But reputation can fall if you hit some villagers. There are also village heads/chief, right click them for information about yourself. Here are some types of villagers:
- Farmer = well, they farm!
- LumberJack = Farm trees, cut reproduce.
- Wives = make use of the resources gathered or harvested by there husbands. Also build new buildings.
- Children = grows up into an adult when new building are created or wheat becomes bread.
- Guards = patrol the village.
- Priests = Churches = priests.
- Smiths = makes norman tools for the village in the forge.
Well, that’s quite all of it. Some more information:
- Stand near a chest somewhere at the town hall, bakery, or tavern. Wait for a woman to come, then right click her a trading screen will pop up
- Village wand, you can buy this inside the village, it enables you to place it somewhere and a new village will be built.
How to find a Village
Now I’ve had some difficulties finding a village in the Minecraft World. I even created a new Creative World to look for one but I didn’t find it. There is a much easier way though. If you push the key ‘V’ on your keyboard, it should tell you the name and the location of a village nearly. If that doesn’t work your you, try checking in the world with the seed b. If that also doesn’t work, there might be a problem with your mod’s installation.
Millenaire Mod NPC Village Version 3.2.3 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Added Japanese Public Bath
- Added names and speeches for villagers
How to Download and Install Millenaire Mod NPC Village for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Millenaire Mod.
- Open up minecraft.jar folder.
- Open using Winrar or 7zip.
- Then put the “put in mods folder” into your Mods folder ( If you don’t have make one).
- Then put the “put in minecraft…” into your .minecraft folder. ( yeah beside bin and all others)
- Play your totally amazing new Minecraft World!
*If you have problems you can comment*