Do you want some thrills and spills in Minecraft? Do you want to be stuck to the edge of your seat? Do fear what lurks beneath and above the world of Minecraft? Well this mod could be for you, the MO’NIGHTMARE MOD is just in time for Halloween, and that’s why I think it is perfect to download now!
This mod adds several new frightening mobs to the game, which could scare the pants of anyone! A brand new game mod known as ‘Nightmare’ is also a new addition. With this mode enabled, the difficulty is sufficiently increased and mobs can destroy walls that are built from dirt and sand… Jeepers Creepers! (No changelogs are public)
Main Features and Key Aspects of Mo’Nightmare Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- A gorilla is added to the game, this mob moves on all fours!
- Mysterious creatures such as the Galopin and the Morse lurk around every corner!
- Yeti’s are snow-biome specific creatures, they also have Nether counterparts!
- The Spirit Knight is one of the tougher mobs added!
- The Mysteriox and Bloody Mary Mobs are a rarity- avoid them at all costs!
- Bats, Vampires and Knights continue the theme of variety!
- Aelyth Knights drop treasures which are considered very valuable!
- The Nether world now includes a boss mob. Entitled ‘The Merune’ this mob is one of the toughest you will ever encounter, but drops treasures unknown to man!
- ‘The Boss of the Tower’ is perhaps equivalent of the ENDER dragon, but in the default world. This mob drops everything you need, but are you capable to kill him?
How to Install Mo’Nightmare Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- First of all, this mod requires Minecraft Forge to run!
- Install forge to acquire the created files!
- Download the MOD
- Open up your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR and drag and drop the files from the mod download into your Minecraft.jars ‘Mods’ folder.
- Delete the META-INF File and you’re done!