It has been a wish for all Minecrafters for the addition of sensors to the game. Their wishes will now be fulfilled in the most enthralling way yet as this new mod This mod adds a number of sensors to the game which is helpful in interfacing the Redstone devices and the output current based upon certain criteria. While allowing you to add sensors to the game, this mod also has an API that allows users to easily create their very own sensors.
By installing Modloader into a fresh jar and by decompiling it using Minecraft Coder Pack, use the contents of the API’s.zip file to your MCP “src” folder, alongside the other Minecraft classes. For each sensor you add, you need to make a class that extends Blocksensor. There are currently four sensors available and they are :
- Light sensor – Can be used to detect light level
- Liquid sensor – The liquid sensor detects the presence of a liquid in a 1-block-radius sphere around the block.
- Mob Sensor – senses mobs
- Player Sensor – The player sensor works exactly the same as the Mob Sensor, except only players
How to Install RedSensors Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and install Modloader and Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft once to create the “mods” folder and make sure that the ML and Forge are installed in the correct way.Download the .zip file for this mod and place it in the “mods” folder that ML created in order for the mod to work.
- Enjoy the mod!