Realism – Fantasia Resource Pack brings Minecraft to life with its highly detailed textures and complexity. Although this pack is currently limited to blocks and items, further textures including particles and fonts are to be added in the future. Also compatible with 1.8.
It is recommended to use this pack with Shaders for a more realistic feel. The Shaderpack (SEUS) employed in the first few previews, along with other credentials can be found down below.
How to install Realism – Fantasia Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Realism-Fantasia-Resource-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.