Ray Frenden’s Cartoon Pack was a texture pack that was being made a long time ago. However, due to reasons unknown, updates stopped by this developer and the much beloved style and themes of this texture pack seemed to die along with it. However, ‘Meringue’ is a developer that did not let this happen. He accessed the open coding of this texture pack and tried to re-create the style as best as he could! And personally I think he did a wonderful job!
Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon Texture Pack Main Features
- The light colours, and vibrant contrasts provides an interesting an unique texture pack! I strongly recommend that you download this texture pack with MC patcher or OptiFine, as these allow the texture pack to fulfill its full potential!
- This texture pack features connected textures including glass, pillars and half slabs!
- It also features custom biome colors for the sky and terrain, some of the sky textures include cloud banks, a new night sky and comets.
Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon Texture Pack Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This texture pack features a OptiFine and MC Patcher compatible download. You can install this on client and server, and the developer of this texture pack is updating it very frequently!
NEGATIVES: I simply cannot find a fault in this texture pack, it does things like custom sky textures which is totally unique, I recommend this highly!
How to Install Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon Texture Pack
- First of all, to run this texture pack at its highest potential I recommend that you install either MC PATCHER or OPTIFINE!
- Next, simply download the Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon Texture Pack and drag and drop the contents of the .zip folder into your .minecraft/texurepacks directory!