Divine pixles is a simplisitc texture pack inspired by the OCD texturepack, currently it only changes the GUI, Art, Font, Some Mobs, Particles and MOST Blocks in 1.7.10.
Please note this is not complete and will be update every week.
How to Install Divine Pixels Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!