EnfiCraft is said to be the number one released texture pack that is an HD with a cartoony effects. Most of the cartoony texture packs in minecraft is probably some where around 16×16 right? EnfiCraft however is released in 32×32 with 64×64 which is already considered as an HD texturepack so you will probably need to patch your game before trying this texture pack. There are lots of changes in the shaders and lightings for this texture pack however there are also changes in the block textures and the items. There are lots of new texturized doors, items and even some newly made mobs lurking around! an even scarier one! Lots of things to explore in this texture pack and since this texturepack is presented in minecraftdl, it should be one of the best… right?!!!
EnfiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2 Main Features
- Newly texturized blocks and items
- Newly made mobs and items
- A cartoony world view
- Was released in an HD manner
- Very smooth to the eye, easy to play!
How to Install EnfiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the EnfiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the HDPatcher above
- Choose random mobs and hd fonts and click on the “patch” button to patch your game
- Put the texture pack file into the “/appdata/roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks”
- Open the game and play!