Do you ever find yourself wandering the baron wasteland that is Minecraftia and think to yourself, I wish it was brighter around here? If the answer to this question is yes, then the Gammabright Mod may be just the thing for you! But what exactly does it do? This mod is an advanced brightness and fullbright mod- Once toggled, it adjusts the game gamma setting which lights up EVERYTHING in the GAME! Including, mobs, blocks, entities…
Smooth lighting is still compatible, the shadows look smooth and even and there are no dark spots or lighting bugs! Gammabright can be very helpful with every aspect of Minecraft, whether it is from exploring dark caves and caverns of Minecraft or just lighting up your surroundings to improve the aesthetics of your game!
Gammabright Mod Main Features
- Light up the world to your liking with a simple tap of a key!
- Adjust your brightness in-game using the arrow keys!
- Create easy and smooth lighting fades for Minecraft videos!
- This mod supports client and minecraft multiplayer, never be unable to see at night and in caves again!
- You are also fully able to see everything when swimming or sailing!
Gammabright Mod Pros and Cons
PROS: This mod has all the basics, It is basically bugless, is available for both SMP and Client and the installation is very easy! This mod is very useful when trying to improve the general aesthetics!
CONS: They’re no negatives with this mod, it is fully compatible with every other mod and improves the overall performance. It fixes a long-lasting hindrance that is lighting!
- Download the correct version of Liteloader for your version of Minecraft from the link above
- Run the installer to install LiteLoader (to chain with forge check the “Chain to Minecraft Forge” option in the installer)
- Download the correct version of Gammabright for your version of Minecraft from a download link above
- **The file downloaded should have the extension “.litemod”. If it does not change it!**
- Start Minecraft and select the LiteLoader profile from the launcher screen and run the game
- After now running LiteLoader at least once, put the Gammabright litemod file into the now visible “mods” folder inside your .minecraft folder
- Run the game and enjoy!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
More posts of Gammabright Mod :